It was some kind of night-time circus down on the seafront. I crawled under the tarpaulin with my bottle of Thunderbird and sat in the sawdust watching the show. People doing African dances in dresses made out of oversized leaves. A bloke came and sat on the floor next to me; he had that sweet smell of long unlaundered clothes, BO, and cheap tobacco. When we finished the bottle he offered me a blowjob. I think I said “no”.
October 10, 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 11:08 am and posted in New poems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @Joel_Hughes have you seen Pride yet? I saw it this afternoon and it's excellent youtube.com/watch?v=vsFY0w… #Pride 1 day ago
- @Joel_Hughes another film but youtube.com/watch?v=psNuJu… 4 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes I love his hand gesture while he's doing that 4 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes and this youtube.com/watch?v=GbcfyL… 4 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes I'm from downtown 4 days ago