It was some kind of night-time circus down on the seafront. I crawled under the tarpaulin with my bottle of Thunderbird and sat in the sawdust watching the show. People doing African dances in dresses made out of oversized leaves. A bloke came and sat on the floor next to me; he had that sweet smell of long unlaundered clothes, BO, and cheap tobacco. When we finished the bottle he offered me a blowjob. I think I said “no”.
October 10, 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 11:08 am and posted in New poems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- fleeting, pornographic ghosts, cursory cocksmen, who vanished upon the cock-crow #ShaxpersBones 5 days ago
- At 26 she was professionally inert and socially unsettled, unanchored even on the oceanic confusion of a disposable existence #ShaxpersBones 6 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes Ken found washed up on the girls' bedroom floor: at ease with his sexuality http://t.co/XSWGZif0Ob 6 days ago
- @kitty_rob Have another read of "Aubade": that'll get you through ... 6 days ago
- in the kitchen he poured a spendthrift splurge of gin into a pint glass, followed by tonic water voiding itself hissingly #ShaxpersBones 1 week ago