It was some kind of night-time circus down on the seafront. I crawled under the tarpaulin with my bottle of Thunderbird and sat in the sawdust watching the show. People doing African dances in dresses made out of oversized leaves. A bloke came and sat on the floor next to me; he had that sweet smell of long unlaundered clothes, BO, and cheap tobacco. When we finished the bottle he offered me a blowjob. I think I said “no”.
October 10, 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 11:08 am and posted in New poems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @PerrineNouvier: Atelier video #Creuse Seuls 3 collégiens sur 12 ont ri en regardant une séquence de Sacré Graal #MontyPython Ces jeunes… 10 hours ago
- RT @LarkinQuotes: The moon, the anchorless / Moon go swerving / Down at the earth for a catastrophic kiss. 11 hours ago
- This frequency will be clear all this week! I repeat: this frequency will be clear all this week! #AuxCornouillesAvecLeCollège 22 hours ago
- @tonybutler1 time to stop the muscle-bound route-one rugby: #6nations 1 day ago
- @Joel_Hughes oh well, best team won and all that #6nations 1 day ago