It was some kind of night-time circus down on the seafront. I crawled under the tarpaulin with my bottle of Thunderbird and sat in the sawdust watching the show. People doing African dances in dresses made out of oversized leaves. A bloke came and sat on the floor next to me; he had that sweet smell of long unlaundered clothes, BO, and cheap tobacco. When we finished the bottle he offered me a blowjob. I think I said “no”.
October 10, 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 11:08 am and posted in New poems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- latenite oral javelin contests and darker joists in derelict crypts sick chicken is it #ShaxpersBones 1 day ago
- she baulked at bolstering it buccally: foot-and-mouth disease could presumably lead to dick-in-mouth disease she reasoned #ShaxpersBones 4 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes Yeah, I could get it done when I'm over 6 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes is there anywhere i can get a 300 page doc printed out cheaply? 6 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes thinking of "developing" Deano into a novel-length "character":worth a whirl? 1 week ago