Over the summer his mother left him at the beach. He’d walk over the shingle, past the spidery cluster of sticks that was once a yacht, to a spot beneath the cliffs. While he was reading a man came up and asked if he wanted to wrestle. He looked up at the man, surprised, and replied « where ? » The man pointed to some ground beyond the beach. We never found his body.
October 10, 2012
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 5:59 am and posted in New poems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @PerrineNouvier: Atelier video #Creuse Seuls 3 collégiens sur 12 ont ri en regardant une séquence de Sacré Graal #MontyPython Ces jeunes… 18 hours ago
- RT @LarkinQuotes: The moon, the anchorless / Moon go swerving / Down at the earth for a catastrophic kiss. 19 hours ago
- This frequency will be clear all this week! I repeat: this frequency will be clear all this week! #AuxCornouillesAvecLeCollège 1 day ago
- @tonybutler1 time to stop the muscle-bound route-one rugby: #6nations 1 day ago
- @Joel_Hughes oh well, best team won and all that #6nations 1 day ago