October 16, 2012
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 at 7:47 am and posted in New poems. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Thrilling regions of thick-ribbed ice out there on my morning jog 9 hours ago
- My idea of a good night out is staying in. 2 days ago
- A shower with 2 Playmobil people, a small plastic yak, and a bunch of oversized primary-coloured keys is now an established part of my day 4 days ago
- Tried to jog off the 'flu this morning, now feel like I'm trapped about halfway through La Peste by Albert Camus 4 days ago
- @Joel_Hughes Another excellnt now-and-then photo in the Guardian here theguardian.com/artanddesign/n… #Guardian 4 days ago